miserabili pezzi di merda = miserable piece of shit
figlio di puttana = son of a whore
porco demonio = spawn of the devil
abominato = filth, wretch
bastardo/bastardi = bastard(s)
birbante = rascal/rogue
cazzo = prick/shit!
chiudi il becco = shut your mouth/shut up
I wish a MERRY CHRISTMAS to the ones who celebrate it and a WONDERFUL DAY to the ones who don’t!!!
Since I initially created my tumblr to comment/reblog about stuff related to BL (well, it later expanded to other subjects, e.g. sport manga/anime among other things), I thought about wishing Happy Holidays with a related post.
All these works have to do with people that can transform into another kind of creature and vice versa or you can say that they’re half-human (or with human appearance) and half-animal (or another being). And I enjoyed them all ^^
- Tatsu no Otoshigo by Ike Reibun (hot and funny with engaging side characters)
- Equus by Est Em (I wish it was licensed or completely scanlated)
- Ayashi no Kimi no Koiwazurai by Kuku Hayate (I love Kuku Hayate!!! And this story is cute and sexy too!)
- Gakkou no Sensei by Matsumoto Kazura (the cover is misleading: the story is nice and vol 2, my favorite so far, is beautiful)
- Sentimental Garden Lover by Ogura Muku (the first chapters are the ones that deal with stray cats and they are adorable)
- Koketsu Dining by Moto Haruhira (a very original and intriguing story and I can’t wait to read the next chapter)
- Tsuki ni Hoero by Takenaka Sei (I like her intense style and this was entertaining to read, though my favorite work so far is her “Kohitsuji Project”)
- Three Wolves Mountain by Naono Bohra (I enjoyed it and it was one of the first works I read by her)
- Tsumasaki ni Kourozu by Aoi Aki (the last two chapters tell a pretty story about a fox spirit, the art is gorgeous)
- Aomine-kun to Kise-Kitsune by Kupaa (this is a Kuroko no Basuke dj, but I had to add it: it’s touching and it made me weep and the art is pretty and Kise-Kitsune is too cute for words!)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU!